Our team of experts provide compassionate and innovative treatment that is grounded in evidence based orthopaedics and keeping an open mind for novel therapies using OrthoBiologics. We strive to provide exceptional and efficient patient care at all time, and we are dedicated to effective communication and professionalism. Our collaboration with ArthroBiologix Inc. allows us to actively engage in collaborative research, education and development of cutting-edge therapies.
Our ultimate goal is to provide you with exceptional care in decreasing your pain and improving your quality of life.
Dr. Alexander Rabinovich completed his Medical Degree and Orthopaedic Surgery residency at McMaster University, followed by a Foot & Ankle Fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Following his advanced training, Dr. Rabinovich joined the McMaster University Orthopaedic Surgery department as an Assistant Clinical Professor (Adjunct), and actively participates in training of medical students, residents, and physicians assistants. Furthermore, Dr. Rabinovich has published in peer reviewed journals on various topics, and continues to collaborate on research, education and development of cutting-edge therapies. Dr. Rabinovich has a strong interest in Orthobiologics and the clinical application of such therapies to his patients. To learn more about Dr. Rabinovich, please click here.
Seeking patients for research and receive FREE Treatments
Please email Office@DrAlex.ca for more information
|Geriatric Rehabilitation||65 years and older, lost energy or strength, seeking free exercise program||GERAS
|Painful Total Knee Arthroplasty||At least 1 year after knee replacement with ongoing pain. Free COOLIEF radiofrequency ablation||COOLIEF|
|Chronic Tennis Elbow or
Acute Ankle Sprain
|18 years or older. No previous SportVis injection. Free SportVis injection||SportVis|
|Toe Nail Fungus||18 years or older with no current treatment. Free ToeFx treatment||ToeFx|
EVIDENCE FOR RADIOFREQUENCY ABLATION FOR KNEE ARTHRITIS
- Thermal Nerve Radiofrequency Ablation for the Nonsurgical Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Literature Review – JAAOS, May 2021
- Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation Compared with a Single Injection of Hyaluronic Acid for Chronic Knee Pain – JBJS AM, Sep 2020
- Twelve-month analgesia and rescue, by cooled radiofrequency ablation treatment of osteoarthritic knee pain: results from a prospective, multicenter, randomized, cross-over trial – RAPM, Feb 2019
- Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Crossover Clinical Trial Comparing the Safety and Effectiveness of Cooled Radiofrequency Ablation With Corticosteroid Injection in the Management of Knee Pain From Osteoarthritis – RAPM, Jan 2018
Book an Appointment with Dr. Rabinovich
Please ask your doctor to send a referral to Dr. Rabinovich. Once we get a referral, we will schedule you as soon as possible.
1) Click here to download a consult request form to be filled in by your doctor
2) Click here to download a patient information form and bring it to your appointment completed
3) Click here to download a physician assistant consent form and bring it to your appointment completed
Amazon Product Recommendations